1. Improve performance levels
2. Facilitate regular performance feedback
3. Develop staff skills, knowledge & experience
By implementing training and development in the workplace, you are not only creating a benefit for employees by enhancing their skills but you create a return on your investment by enhancing their performance.
DISCIPLINARY & GRIEVANCE
1. Performance issues – failure to perform duties to an acceptable standard
2. Conduct issues – such as persistent bad timekeeping, dishonesty, unauthorized absence, poor attendance, abusive behavior, failure to observe Company procedures.
3. Workplace complaints against fellow workers, the management or working conditions
We can ensure that you have legally compliant procedures in place and provide you with expert support in dealing with any issues quickly and effectively at every stage.
The need for effective policies and procedures has never been more important in today’s workplace. This is driven by increasing changes to legislation and regulations. Having the right policies in place will ensure that you:
1. Save time by handling a problem quickly through an existing policy
2. Reduce the risk of costly disputes by being legally compliant
3. Maintain uniformity and consistency in decision making
Problems quickly arise on many seemingly minor matters if there is no clear policy. For example, making personal phone calls or surfing the internet during work time. We can review existing policies or provide you with new policies and Handbook to suit your individual needs.