Job Title : Logistics Manager
• The position holder organizes resources and supervise the movement, distribution and storage of supplies and materials in the company. Tasked with planning routes, analyzing budgets and processing shipments.
• Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, and transportation.
• Plan the use of key assets.
• Keep track of quality,quantity, stock levels, delivery times and transport cost.
• Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvement.
• Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
• Ensure materials are brought to site as and when required.
• Oversee the availability of personal protective equipment (PPEs) on site
• Ensure waste is kept to a minimum and correct disposal procedures are implemented.
• Organize routes through site and offloading points.
• Research and implement ideal shipping techniques, routing and carriers.
• Plan and set up site to ensure free, easy and safe movement of workforce, materials and plant.
• Create and maintain an information communication system around the site, such as site signage.
• Liaise with project suppliers and manage all movement to and from the site.
• Ensure security on the site.
• Install and manage welfare facilities and other site accommodation.
• Liaise with contractors and subcontractors.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial or Process Engineering and Management or any related field.
• Professional certification such as CLTD will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
• Indebt knowledge in the use of logistics and inventory management software.
• Microsoft office suite proficiency and internet savvy.
• Management and leadership skills.
• Logical decision making.
• Highly organized and detail conscious
• Strong numerical, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strategic and forward thinking.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel in an understanding and clear manner.
• Ability to establish priorities and work with the single ultimate aim of achieving desired results.
• Able to develop, advice and implement policies relating to the strategic use and development of resources in an organization.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their application and CVs to:
Applicants should indicate the position in the subject line.
Closing Date: 23 October, 2021