Job Title: Administration Manager
Job Grade: Middle Management
• The position holder will develop, review, improve and implement administrative policies, systems and procedures. Streamline office operations to maximize quality and efficiency while reducing cost. Generally ensure the office operates smoothly and efficiently.
• Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems.
• Ensure the smooth flow of adequate information to support effective work in the organization.
• Supervise clerical and administrative personnel by communicating job expectations, appraising performance and disciplining employees.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures to improve operations and functions of the department.
• Initiate and coordinate goals, deadlines, and projects for the department.
• Ensures a safe, secure and well maintained facility that meets environmental, health and security standards.
• Oversee day to day operations of the office including scheduling maintenance, maintaining meeting schedules and writing or reviewing contracts.
• Monitor and liaise with procurement manager to order office, reception and kitchen supplies.
• Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
• Report writing.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Human Resource Management or any other related course.
• A Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of five (5) years working experience in a similar role.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Proficient in Microsoft office suit and internet savvy.
• Flexible in daily work and able to adapt to change and strategic procedure.
• Critical thinker.
• Attention to detail.
• Proficient in planning and coordinating activities.
• Highly organized and able to lead and direct others.
• Knowledge in customer service practices.
• Able to oversee and supervise the activities of others.
• Ability to establish priorities and achieve results.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their application and CVs to:
Applicants should indicate the position in the subject line.
Closing Date: 23 October, 2021